top of page

Divination in a Nut Shell

Public·14 members

Tarot Reading Tips For Beginners😉

First, let's get one thing covered -- Divination can be practiced in a multitude of ways.

Whether that be through using pendulums, candle flames, tarot cards, oracle cards, tea leaves, palm lines etc., there is no one way that is the perfect way to do any of them. The more you try to perfect it, the more resistance you offer, thus blocking your receptivity. 😫 And that's not fun at all!

I'm confident that many of my readers will agree that Tarot, for instance, is not as complicated as it has been described to be.

Yes, it's important to get the basics of what each card represents, however, your intuition👁️ is key✔️, not your memory.

In other words, Tarot reading requires one to receive messages and insights without preconceived notions. So, being rigid in how you are interpreting the cards based on what someone else deciphered is evidently using a bias rather than objectivity.

This is not to say that all tarot readers who follow the card meanings to a T are biased in their practice. This is simply referring to beginner readers who believe they must know/remember the exact meanings and doubt the messages coming to them from the non-physical because they do not correspond specifically to the card.

That is the issue. So if you are new to Tarot, please get a basis of each card but take it easy on yourself when it comes to the meanings.

You may surprise yourself with knowing the cards' meanings before you actually read the descriptions -- and that is using your intuition and receptive power🖤.

Helpful Tips💫:

1. Before you begin reading the meaning of each card, take one card aside each day and study the imagery. Then write down what messages come to mind. After you've done that, you may see how well you already know the cards!

2. Practice reading for yourself first! When you're comfortable with that, slowly expand your readings to family and friends.

3. Remember, you must ask a person for consent before moving forward as it is invading their privacy and you may not even receive an accurate reading as it is simply no business of yours.

All in all, take your time and try not to fret the small stuff.😊 You'll get better in time, so keep practicing👁️ and remember the most important thing is to enjoy yourself!🤗

Did you enjoy this post and have something to add? Leave a comment below!

Warmest Blessings,

Crystal🌚

Elisha
Tasha
justin.jagdeo
Tasha
Oct 10, 2022

Exactly! Some people treat tarot likes it’s a closed practice and end up scaring new people off!

Im obsessed with your jewelry btw! I don’t have the money right now but I’d love to save some to a wish list…is that an option or will you be adding one soon?

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page